Thursday, November 03, 2005

Disgusting Food Tortures Hungover Man


This picture almost made me vomit this morning. Posted by Picasa

I heard the buzz over my cliff hanger post where I mention a photo that almost made me vomit this morning, so I feel compelled to relieve you of the tension. I didn't remember taking this picture and so when I saw it this morning with a nauseous stomach I remembered the Taco Bell that I consumed late last night, almost leading to release. I have to say the meal was extremely satisfying when I was eating it. I had been craving me some Taco Bell for months (I think it was because of the ad barrage during the MLB playoffs) so it was a savored meal. Fast food, and Taco Bell in general, is pretty disgusting, but you can't argue with the taste of a hard shell Taco Supreme.

2 Comments:

Blogger Never Guess An Email Address. said...

God, been there, done that. Actually, I did that last night. I woke up and saw the dirty dish in the sink that I used to make drunken nachos last night and I almost honked in the sink. Yuk!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Toxic hell, oh it sounds soooo good when you have hte beer googles now askewed on your face. Mmmm what is better than sex? Truly disgusting greasy food.

My WORST story about Toxic Hell, I left it in my car after a late night grub run after a night of debauchery. Now that is full on vomitous

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home